Under the Lights
at Athletes in Action
Friday, August 2, 2019
Official Qualifying Event for the 2020 Ohio 3v3 State Cup
Fast Paced and Fun 3v3 Soccer
It’s Easy to Register Your Team:
Step 1: Click Here to Register Your Team One person from your team will register and pay for the entire team. Only $145 per team. Deadline to Register is July 28.
Step 2: Waiver Form Each Team member will complete the Waiver (please send each Team Member your “Team Name” before they complete the waiver). All Team Members must have this form filled out at least 24 hours prior to the event.
- 3v3 games offer a fun and fast paced format with lots of touches and lots of scoring.
- Each team will be guaranteed three games with the top two in each division advancing to a championship game.
- All age groups and divisions have a minimum 3 and maximum 6 player roster.
- Only $145 per team. DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE to anyone registering 2 or more teams. Please email us for coupon code.
- Age groups are available from U8 all the way through Adult Open.
- Games will be played on lighted turf fields at Athletes in Action in Xenia, Ohio.
- Games will begin approx. 5:30pm on Friday evening.(We will accept scheduling requests)
AGE GROUPS AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT:
u08 Boys and Girls: Born in 2012 or younger
u09 Boys and Girls: Born in 2011 or younger
u10 Boys and Girls: Born in 2010 or younger
u11 Boys and Girls: Born in 2009 or younger
u12 Boys and Girls: Born in 2008 or younger
u13 Boys and Girls: Born in 2007 or younger
u14 Boys and Girls: Born in 2006 or younger
u16 Boys and Girls: Born in 2004 or younger
u18 Boys and Girls: Born in 2002 or younger
Adult Divisions: 18 and Older
To Register for Ohio 3v3 Events: Click Here
Our 3v3 Soccer Partners are:
Fundraising opportunities – We will work with your soccer organization to put a great event – please contact us to learn more about how we can partner up and help your youth soccer organization.
Our goal is to put on first class soccer events for youth, high school, and adults. We want all participants to have a quality, safe, and productive soccer tournament.