Ohio 3v3 Regional Championships
Friday, July 17, 2020
UPDATE: All Team fees will be 100% refundable if the tournament does not happen due to health restrictions.
Fun – Fast Paced – Soccer Action
For U8 thru Adults
This is a Regional Tournament. Teams will receive points / discounts to participate in the Ohio 3v3 State Cup held at Sports Force Park, Cedar Point, Sandusky Ohio in July.
SAVE ON THE TOURNAMENT –
If you sign up 2 or more teams we will give you a discount. Please email us for the discount info.
It’s EASY to Register your Team:
Step 1: Click Here to Register Your Team One person from your team will register and pay for the entire team. Only $145 per team. Deadline to Register is July 7.
Step 2: Waiver Form Each Team member will complete the Waiver (please send each Team Member your “Team Name” before they complete the waiver). All Team Members must have this form filled out at least 24 hours prior to the event.
More 3v3 Soccer Information:
- 3v3 games offer a fun and fast paced format with lots of touches and lots of scoring.
- Each team will be guaranteed three games with the top two in each division advancing to a championship game.
- All age groups and divisions have a minimum 3 and maximum 6 player roster.
- Only $145 per team. DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE to anyone registering 2 or more teams. Please email us for coupon code.
- Age groups are available from U8 all the way through Adults.
- Games will be played at Bucyrus Youth Soccer Fields
- Games will begin at approximately 6:00pm.
Ohio 3v3 Soccer offers fun, fast paced, skill based soccer action for players of all ages. Join us for a well run and fun experience.
Our 3v3 Soccer Partners are:
Fundraising opportunities – We will work with your soccer organization to put a great event – please contact us to learn more about how we can partner up and help your youth soccer organization.
Our goal is to put on first class soccer events for youth, high school, and adults. We want all participants to have a quality, safe, and productive soccer tournament.
To host an event or ask a question, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org