2020 Kids America 3v3 Soccer Tournament Coshocton, Ohio
February 16, 2020
Official Qualifying Event for the Ohio 3v3 State Cup at Cedar Point.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: February 1
Fast Paced and Fun 3v3 Soccer
It’s Easy to Register Your 3v3 Soccer Team:
Step 1: Click Here to Register Your Team One person from your team will register and pay for the entire team. Only $125 Per Team. Deadline to Register is February 1.
Step 2: Waiver Form Each Team member will complete the Waiver (please send each Team Member your “Team Name” before they complete the waiver). All Team Members must have this form filled out at least 24 hours prior to the event.
- 3v3 games offer a fun and fast paced format with lots of touches and lots of scoring.
- Each team will be guaranteed three games with the top two in each division advancing to a championship game. Games are 18 minutes in length.
- There will be a small admission charge for spectators. Players/Coaches will not pay the admission fee.
- All age groups and divisions have a minimum 3 and maximum 5 player roster.
- Age groups are available from U8 all the way through Adult Open.
- Games will be played on a field turf field – in a first class facility.
- Team Registration is only $125 per team.
AGE GROUPS AVAILABLE:
Boys and Girls: Born in 2012 or younger
u09 Boys and Girls: Born in 2011 or younger
u10 Boys and Girls: Born in 2010 or younger
u11 Boys and Girls: Born in 2009 or younger
u12 Boys and Girls: Born in 2008 or younger
u13 Boys and Girls: Born in 2007 or younger
u14 Boys and Girls: Born in 2006 or younger
u16 Boys and Girls: Born in 2004 or younger
u18 Boys and Girls: Born in 2002 or younger
Adult Divisions: 18 and Older
To Register for Ohio 3v3 Soccer Events: Click Here
Our 3v3 Soccer Partners are:
Fundraising opportunities – We will work with your soccer organization to put a great event – please contact us to learn more about how we can partner up and help your youth soccer organization.
Our goal is to put on first class soccer events for youth, high school, and adults. We want all participants to have a quality, safe, and productive soccer tournament.